- Today, my team totally destroyed the other team in musical Jeoperdy. The score was $3,200 to $200
- Yum, Swedish Fish are so tasty. They are like gummy bears sophisticated cousin.
- Another letter from my new school arrived today =]
- I’m lost adrift a sea of history homework, with no lifeboat in sight.
- Apparently, piano teachers dislike me.
- Haha, diabetes is so lovely. I just got a beautiful lecture on remembering to wear socks. If I don’t my foot will be amputated, and then I’ll die. Great…just what I wanted to hear…
- I enjoy long bike rides and tennis matches
- I have decided to take dance and tennis as my required sports. As for my required language…who knows?
- Ugh, I don’t want to write anything of substance today so I’m ending this entry right now. The next one will be longer.
Todays News April 29, 2008
Exercise February 16, 2008
Ugh, I can not wait for all this snow to go away. Right now it’s at the point of melting where it’s a dirty soupy snow mixture. Bleh. As soon as it melts I can continue my favorite sport in the whole world TENNIS! ohh….and bicycling. But for now I’ll just have to exercise at the Y. With my mother. Who always cheats when we jog….just sayin’….
On another note…this game can get really, really frusturating.