I shalt be posting regularly again starting tomorrow. yay!
Life is nice! March 20, 2009
Ahh, the first week of spring break is almost over! What will I do with myself now? Another full week of vacation? The horror! Today I was talking to Ariggs about blogging when I suddenly remembered…Oh yeah! I have a blog! So here I am again, to dust off the cobwebs and start this blog anew. Thanks to everyone for sticking by me this whole time! I love you all!
Addictions of the Day
- Blue Dash and White Jigsaw might be the most frusturating games I’ve played in awhile…yet I can’t stop playing. If you can get past level 5 in White Jigsaw, well…let’s just say you are a better person than I am.
- The Missouri Botanical Gardens are beautiful, just sayin’
- Where the Wild Things Are, the classic children’s book, is being made into a movie. I’m hoping it will become a monstrous (haha, I’m so funny!) hit in the box office and won’t go the route that the Cat in the Hat was taken. I want it to be a bit dark, to keep with the original book, but I guess we’ll all have to wait and see.
- Classic Disney Music + House Remix = Love
- Today I am going to give my iPod a total makeover. All of my music right now is just okay. I have a pretty eclectic mix going on but now I’m wanting some change. Any suggestions?
- Today I ate a spoonful of Ben & Jerry’s Pistachio Ice Cream…and enjoyed every sinful moment.
Happy New Year! December 28, 2008
Congratulate yourself now. You made it another year. =] Here’s to a great ’08.
So how was everyone’s Christmas? Hopefully everyone had a great time with their family and friends. In other news, if you are feeling charitable, you can raise money for your favorite charity by using Good Search. It is just like Google but it raises money for the charity of your choice. Every time you search the internet or buy something online they’ll make make a donation to your charity. I’m using it for the Juvenile Diabetes Association. So the next time you need a new search engine and want to help Good Search is a good place to go to.
Ohh, school blog =] August 26, 2008
Today, my class is going crazy preparing for our class trip to the Cahokia Mounds tommorow. Right now I’m in English watching my classmates try to set up their wordpress school blogs without success. =] It’s pretty funny actually. I feel like I should help, but for comedic effect I will not.
Life goes on August 24, 2008
I’m back! I’ve finished unpacking my room and am all settled in. My first week of school was great. Wandering between buildings was alittle confusing but I think I’ve gotten the hang of it. I’ve made some really nice friends too.
Hiatus! August 17, 2008
I’m going on a temorary hiatus for the next week or so. Starting school and unpacking from the move has seriously put a damper on my blogging time.
See you all soon.
Thoughts of K July 11, 2008
- Yes, I know this is late but I just wanted to say that I’m really glad that Rafeal Nadal won Wimbledon this year. My dad and I where on the edge of our seats watching the tie-breaker. Every time it looked like Federer was about to win, Nadal would keep on swinging. It’s nice to have a new tennis champion. Hurray! (On another tennis related note, I always find the people who run to get the balls off the court really, really distracting)
- When I pass on, I’d like to be buried near a tree. That way, when I decompose (yuck!) the tree will become healthier. Then, I’d like to imagine a little kid playing under the shade of the K-tree. (This sounds weird, but the idea is nice)
- I started a new bike route around my town this week in order to prepare for doing two sports next years. (Two sports more than my usual zero!) I usually ride in the mornings and late afternoons when it’s cloudy and not too hot. I rode down to the park near my house and saw the cutest baby squirrel. It had black fur and was really tiny. I tried to ride up to the small squirrel really quietly but he heard me and ran away. I’ll just have to try again tommorow