Ahh, the first week of spring break is almost over! What will I do with myself now? Another full week of vacation? The horror! Today I was talking to Ariggs about blogging when I suddenly remembered…Oh yeah! I have a blog! So here I am again, to dust off the cobwebs and start this blog anew. Thanks to everyone for sticking by me this whole time! I love you all!
Addictions of the Day
- Blue Dash and White Jigsaw might be the most frusturating games I’ve played in awhile…yet I can’t stop playing. If you can get past level 5 in White Jigsaw, well…let’s just say you are a better person than I am.
- The Missouri Botanical Gardens are beautiful, just sayin’
- Where the Wild Things Are, the classic children’s book, is being made into a movie. I’m hoping it will become a monstrous (haha, I’m so funny!) hit in the box office and won’t go the route that the Cat in the Hat was taken. I want it to be a bit dark, to keep with the original book, but I guess we’ll all have to wait and see.
- Classic Disney Music + House Remix = Love
- Today I am going to give my iPod a total makeover. All of my music right now is just okay. I have a pretty eclectic mix going on but now I’m wanting some change. Any suggestions?
- Today I ate a spoonful of Ben & Jerry’s Pistachio Ice Cream…and enjoyed every sinful moment.