I don’t really feel like blogging today. So here are 6 random things I feel like writing about.
- Today, I told Miss F. about the Bike for Diabetes that is taking place this summer. Since I won’t be around next fall, the whole team can walk in the summer.
- I can’t wait for the class trip to New York tommorow! We got our bus partners today. I’m with Sarah! We’re both going to feast on Skittles and Cheez-Itz the whole ride. I got a new outfit for the trip. We’re going to go see The Little Mermaid on Broadway. We where originally going to go see the Lin King but the confusion of the Writer’s Strike got eveything mixed up.
- Speaking of feasting, I really, REALLY could go for some Chipotle right now.
- I’m writing a new story right now. I’m making up characters right now. I can feel the creativity bubbling up inside me.
- I’m clearing out my camera for the trip tommorow. Ohh my, uploading takes forever. Only 600 more pictures to go…
- Hey Buddy, why the long face? Gas prices got you down?